The Career Development Center is ready to help you find career success. Explore our videos to see past career events, learn how to use our tools and improve your skills as a job seeker.
Find a Job You Love: The Career Development Center
Not sure what you want to do with your life? Need help preparing for your job search? The Career Development Center offers services to help you successfully navigate your career path.
Job Search Tutorials and Tips
To land the internship, co-op or job that’s right for you, you have to be prepared. We’ve put together our best advice for getting an interview and making a good impression.
- Resume tips
- LinkedIn tutorial
- Career fair preparation
- Getting recommended
- Interview skills
- Career Readiness
LAUNCH is a series of professional development and career readiness presentations taught by students. From LinkedIn to cover letters, students share their most useful job-seeking tips with other students. View past LAUNCH presentations.
- Career Fair Success September 12, 2017
- Preparing Resumes September 20, 2017
- Job and Internship Search October 10, 2017
- Acing Interviews October 17, 2017
- Going to Grad School October 31, 2017
- Career Readiness November 7, 2017
- Networking on LinkedIn November 14th, 2017
ePACK is an online system that gives you 24/7 access to job and internships postings, appointment scheduling and career-related events. Learn how to complete common tasks:
- Schedule an appointment
- Search for an internship/job
- See Career Development Center events
- Upload application documents
- Schedule an on-campus interview
A career assessment can help you identify your strengths and find career possibilities that work with your interests and goals. Learn about the online career assessments we offer:
More coming soon!
Career Identity Program
The Career Identity Program is a series of workshops and coaching sessions that can show you how your values, interests, and personality can lead you to a job you love.
More coming soon!