As the largest four-year institution in North Carolina, NC State is home to high-achieving students from all over the country and the world who seek internships, co-ops and entry-level jobs. Companies partner with us to develop a recruitment strategy, build a talent pipeline and connect with motivated candidates.
Why Recruit the Wolfpack?
- More than 34,000 students in 100 different majors
- NC State is ranked #19 by recruiters, according to a Wall Street Journal survey
- #38 (tie) in Top Public Schools, according to U.S.News & World Report’s Best Colleges Undergraduate 2017 Edition
NC State enrollment and graduation rates can be found by visiting the Office of Institutional Research and Planning. Please click here for information pertaining salaries Post Graduate Employment Information.
NC State uses ePACK as the primary recruitment system for all students and majors. Post co-ops, internships, entry-level jobs, and jobs for experienced alumni. Your first step is to request an employer account. Please review our Guides and Policies before requesting an account or posting jobs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Recruiting at NC State
Learn how to attract top talent at NC State, from creating experiential learning opportunities, attending career fairs to setting up interviews. Visit our Employer Recruiting Guide and Employer Policies.
Employer Relations Team
Questions about recruiting NC State students? Contact our employer relations team.
- Kelly Laraway, Director, email@example.com
- Cara Doyle, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridget Hartsfield, Recruiting Manager, email@example.com
- Eddie Lovett, Database and Communications Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Relations Assistants: Qulea Anderson, Grant Edwards, Zach Hover, Kaitlin Picone, & Alena Turner (email@example.com)
Communications & Marketing Intern (PEP): Lauren Johnson
Employer Relations Graduate Intern: Brianna Pearson
2100 Pullen Hall