For Employers Overview
As the largest four-year institution in North Carolina, NC State is home to high-achieving students from all over the country and the world who seek internships, co-ops and entry-level jobs. Companies partner with us to develop a recruitment strategy, build a talent pipeline and connect with motivated candidates.
Why Recruit the Wolfpack?
- More than 34,000 students in 100 different majors
- NC State is ranked #19 by recruiters, according to a Wall Street Journal survey
- #38 (tie) in Top Public Schools, according to U.S.News & World Report’s Best Colleges Undergraduate 2017 Edition
Find out more about NC State students, including enrollment, graduation rates and employment data at our Office of Institutional Research and Planning.
Steps to Recruiting at NC State
Learn how to attract top talent at NC State, from creating experiential learning opportunities to setting up interviews. Download our Employer Recruiting Guide.
Employer Relations Team
Questions about recruiting NC State students? Contact our employer relations team.
- Kelly Laraway, Director, email@example.com
- Cara Doyle, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bridget Hartsfield, Recruiting Manager, email@example.com
- Eddie Lovett, Database and Communications Analyst, firstname.lastname@example.org
Employer Relations Assistants: Qulea Anderson, Niyah Bugti, Grant Edwards, & Kaitlin Picone (email@example.com)
Communications & Marketing Intern: Lauren Johnson
Employer Relations Graduate Intern: TBA
2100 Pullen Hall