Our Career Ambassadors Program is an integral part of the services we provide in the Career Development Center. Career Ambassadors play a vital role in educating and serving their peers across campus by providing workshops for groups ranging from 5 to 200+ students.
Presentation topics include resume writing, career fair prep, interviewing skills, ePACK, and Career Development Center services. Career Ambassadors also represent the office at career and information fairs around campus throughout the school year.
Role of Career Ambassadors
- Present programs in residence halls, as well as clubs & organizations
- Facilitate Professional PackPros Series Workshops
- Represent the Career Development Center at events and career fairs
- Train students on using ePACK
Do you know someone who would be a good Career Ambassador? Or are interested in becoming a Career Ambassador?
- Please nominate them here: Career Ambassador Recommendation
- Learn more about the Career Ambassador role: Career Ambassador Description
Why is being a Career Ambassador is so special? Hear stories from some of our Career Ambassador Alumni.
2020-2021 Career Ambassadors
Contact Courtney Mulveney, LCMHC-A, NCC, Career Identity Coach