- Attend an information session.
- Submit a completed co-op application to the Career Development Center, located at 2100 Pullen Hall. (located at the corner of Dan Allen and Thurman Dr) Paid parking is available in the Dan Allen deck.
- Make an appointment to meet with a co-op coordinator. The first meeting will allow your co-op coordinator to get to know you, review your resume and further discuss co-op and your career goals.
- Add your resume in ePACK. Complete this step before meeting with your co-op coordinator.
- Apply for co-op opportunities in ePACK, only available to co-op applicants.
- Attend co-op events, exclusive to only co-op applicants and co-op employers.
Decide on an Offer
Once you receive a job offer – or more than one – you’ll want to discuss it with your co-op coordinator before making a decision. It’s your decision to accept any position you’ve been offered, but your coordinator can offer plenty of insight and a different perspective to help you make the right call.
Once you decide to accept an offer – even verbally – you must withdraw from all consideration for other Co-op positions. An accepted offer is a contractual agreement that must be honored for you to remain in the Co-op program.