At the Career Development Center, we help NC State students become standout job candidates. We do more than help you get a job after college — we work with you from your first year on to develop a career path that matches your unique talents, interests, and ambitions.
How We Help
We provide resources, programs, and services at every stage of the career planning process. We’ll help you:
- Find your hidden strengths and motivations
- Create a resume that attracts employers
- Get free professional clothes for an interview or a job fair
- Prepare for — and nail — your next interview
Career Development Center offers services to:
- Anyone currently classified as a degree student at NC State
- Students who graduated from NC State within the past year
Make an Appointment
Ready to get started? Contact us to schedule an appointment.
Employers: Recruit Students
We also help employers find top-notch talent at one of the most distinguished research institutions in the Southeast. NC State is ranked #19 for top recruits, according to a Wall Street Journal survey.
As an employer, you can:
- Find highly qualified students and alumni for co-ops, internships, and entry-level positions
- Reach more than 30,000 students by posting a position in our ePack system
- Work with our employer relations team to build a successful recruiting strategy