New students arrive on campus each year and need to gain knowledge of the employers who hire them. This is an opportunity for you! We’ve identified several recruiting activities that will increase your visibility with students.
NC State uses ePACK as its primary recruitment system for all majors. Post co-ops, internships, entry-level jobs, and jobs for experienced alumni. Your first step is to request an employer account. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Create a positive image for your organization by hiring students as interns and co-ops who return to campus and share their positive experience with others.
- Internships: career-related experience typically full-time during the summer or part-time during the semester.
- Co-op Program: career-related experience involving alternating semesters of full-time work and full-time study. Co-op students work full-time and are paid. Request additional information.
Conduct On-campus Interviews
We invite you to conduct on-campus interviews with NC State students on campus. Our central locations can be convenient for you and certainly for students. On-campus interviews can be scheduled in ePACK.
Host an Information Session
Approved employers may request to conduct on campus information sessions in ePACK.
Attend Career Fairs
Be visible to a wide range of students by meeting them personally at career fairs, scheduled each semester. Invite students to stop by your booth!
Participate in the Externship Program
Externships are one-day visits to local companies for first-year students. Students will learn about the company, tour the facilities, and network with employees and NC State alum. Contact Kelly Laraway at email@example.com for more information.
Target Student Organizations
Contact student organizations of interest and determine ways to get involved. Visit NC State Student Organizations for more information.
Join the Career Development Center Partnership Program
Employer Relations Team
We look forward to helping you explore ways to increase your visibility on campus! Contact a member of the the Employer Relations Team for additional information.
- Kelly Laraway, Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cara Doyle, Assistant Director, email@example.com
- Bridget Hartsfield, Recruiting Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eddie Lovett, Database and Communications Analyst, email@example.com
Employer Relations Assistants: Qulea Anderson, Grant Edwards, Zach Hover, Kaitlin Picone, & Kayci Willis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Communications & Marketing Intern (PEP): Lauren Johnson
Employer Relations Graduate Intern: Brianna Pearson
2100 Pullen Hall