Was your internship canceled?
Was your job offer rescinded due to budget cuts?
We are here to help!
As you graduate and prepare to enter the workforce during a time that no one could have predicted, the Career Development Center would like to encourage you to remain engaged in your job search and stay the course.
All Career Development Center services are available for up to one year after you complete your degree.
Before applying to any opportunities:
- Review the job description, so you fully understand what the position entails.
- Draft a resume and cover letter and have these application documents reviewed by your assigned career counselor.
Not sure where to search for jobs? Check out our job board list by going here: go.ncsu.edu/job_sourcing_websites.
Career Advice Articles
- How to Get Ahead Without a Summer Internship
- Seven Non-Irritating Ways to Network Online
- Coronavirus and Your Career: How to Effectively Network During a Quarantine
- Coronavirus Career Advice: 27 Best Work From Home and Remote Jobs
- What Recruiters Want You to Know About Searching for a Job During a Pandemic
- How to Boost Your Career While You Shelter in Place
- Is the Coronavirus Going to Disrupt Your Job Search?
- Graduating In A Pandemic: Advice For the Anxious Post-College Job Search
- Understand Budgeting Basics
- Create a Comprehensive Personal Budget
- Financial Tips for Young Professionals
- CNN’s Cost of Living Calculator