Tuesday, February 1, 2022
9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. EST
Join us for our virtual NC State Engineering Career Fair event to make one-on-one connections while creating brand recognition and building interest in future opportunities with qualified engineering students from NC State. Build awareness and educate interested engineering students regarding potential career opportunities. Employers are REQUIRED to register. Cost is $1,000 per employer and includes up to 10 representatives.
|Spring 2022 Virtual Career Fair||February 1, 2022||EMPLOYERS REGISTER HERE!|
Payment is due 40 days prior to event. You may pay via check or credit card, using mailing address on your invoice or payment site on your invoice.
Unfortunately, we cannot process refunds. However, if you cancel 30 days or more prior to the first day of the Engineering Career Fair, you can have your payment applied to a future Engineering Career Fair of your choosing.
To apply a payment to a future NC State Engineering career fair, please send an email to email@example.com after registering online.
NC State will use Career Fair Plus as our technology platform for our virtual career fairs. Career Fair Plus will help us to create an intuitive, user-friendly experience for students and employers. Please visit the following link to review additional Virtual Career Fair Resources.
Please visit our Virtual Career Fair Resources for additional information regarding the Career Fair Plus platform.
The Engineering Career Fair is FREE for all participants.
Registration in Career Fair Plus is REQUIRED!
To attend, you will need to create an account in Career Fair Plus and schedule meetings with employers.
- Career Fair Plus - download the Career Fair Plus app or go to the web portal to see employers that are attending and schedule meetings.
- Employers can offer 1:1 or Group Meetings.
- Virtual Career Fair Resources - a variety of resources for students regarding the virtual career fair platform.
- Career Development Center - need assistance with your resume, job search strategies, elevator speech, want to meet with you Career Counselor?
- Student Volunteers - interested in volunteering for the NC State Engineering Career Fair?
- Engineering Career Fair LinkedIn
- The scheduling window for NC State students will open on Friday, August 27 at 5 p.m.
- The scheduling window for non-NC State students will open on Wednesday, September 1 at 8:30 a.m.