Co-op Job Fair
Thursday, February 25
3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Scheduling window opens for students on February 11 at 8 a.m. EST
NC State’s 2021 Virtual Co-op Job Fair is open to co-op employers and students seeking co-op opportunities. This year’s event will be held virtually via Career Fair Plus.
Participating Co-op Employers include:
- Altec Industries
- American Tower Corporation
- Brasfield & Gorrie
- Crowder Construction Company
- DAK Americas LLC/Alpek Polyester
- Dominion Energy
- Gulfstream Aerospace
- Harper Corporation
- Newcomb & Boyd
- Reynolds American
- Siemens Industry/Energy, Inc.
- Specialty Product Technologies
- Ulliman Schutte Construction
Students interested in the Co-op Program should attend an information session.
Employers can learn more about NC State’s Co-op Program by visiting the Co-op Employer site.