Welcome student-athletes! We are very excited to be hosting the Wolfpack 1st & Goal VIRTUAL Career Fair on Monday, February 15 from 6-8:30 p.m. We have put together some resources to help get you ready for the event.
The scheduling window for students opens on Friday, February 5 at 5:00 p.m. It is best to schedule meetings BEFORE the event.
Prior to the Virtual Fair
- Watch this How To Video
- Go to https://cfplus.page.link/C3ne and choose the “Spring 2021 Wolfpack 1st & Goal Virtual Career Fair” from the list.
- You may access the fair either on the web or by downloading the Career Fair Plus app on your smart device.
- Click here to download to iOS, or click here to download for Android
Create an Account
- You can start looking through the employers that will be attending your virtual fair without needing to create an account.
- When you’re ready to start scheduling appointments, you will need to create an account and build your profile.
- The scheduling window for students opens on Friday, February 5 at 5:00 p.m. It is best to schedule meetings BEFORE the event.
- Make sure you build a complete profile that includes your resume as well as other relevant information. This is the profile employers will see when you make appointments to meet them, so you want to make a good impression!
As you browse the employers who will be at the virtual fair, you can schedule meetings to meet with them virtually.
- Tap on the employer you are would like to meet with and then tap ‘Virtual Meeting’ to see the schedules they have available
- Select the schedule that you’re interested in; employers may have multiple schedules
- Select a time that works for you, and hit ‘YES’ to book the appointment slot
If you are not signed in, you will be prompted to sign in. If you have not yet created an account, you must do so at this stage in order to schedule appointments.
Don’t forget, meetings are first-come, first-serve, so if there is an employer you want to meet with, don’t wait to schedule an meeting with them!
- Go to https://cfplus.page.link/C3ne and log into your account
- Make sure you can access your virtual appointment schedule
- Check the interaction type listed under the schedule for each of your appointments. You can view this by clicking through to the schedule, and checking under the employer name, as below:
For Schedules using Career Fair Plus’s in-built Video Meeting Rooms
IMPORTANT: If the interaction type says Video Meeting, the appointment will take place on our integrated video meeting platform. In this case, please click Join Meeting from one of your scheduled appointments and test that your video and microphone are working. You may need to grant/request permissions if it is the first time you are using the platform.
If you have issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For Schedules without Career Fair Plus’s in-built Video Meeting Rooms
Make sure you check the interaction type, so you know what to expect on the day of the fair, whether it’s a phone call, or an external link (Zoom, Skype, etc). If there are additional instructions provided on the schedule for candidates, these might give further details about how you can expect the recruiter to contact you.
You’re all set to go! On the day of the fair, follow these three simple steps:
- Go to https://cfplus.page.link/C3ne and sign into your account
- Access your virtual appointment schedule and meet with employers
- If you need help during the event, go to the Zoom VIRTUAL HELP DESK at: https://ncsu.zoom.us/j/91515489017?pwd=WlAzQnpQWU1mYU90OUpmNURHMFFRdz09