Drop-in with the Career Development Center! Need help with your resume or cover letter? Have questions about interviewing? Do you need help with ePACK or LinkedIn? If you answered “yes” to any of these question then you should visit our virtual drop-in hours!
- Drop-ins are brief meetings, typically 10-15 minutes, with a career counselor via zoom.
- These meetings are open to all majors.
- No appointments are necessary.
Spring 2021 Virtual Drop-in Schedule
Starting January 19, 2021, Monday – Friday from 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. EST
- Login to your ePACK account.
- Go to Counseling and select Drop-In Now.
- Select the counseling team you would like to meet with (you can only select teams who are online).
- You will see a modal asking you to wait for your appointment.
- When the counselor starts the meeting, the virtual meeting information will be displayed.
- Join the virtual meeting and meet with your counselor!
***Drop-ins are seen in the order they arrive and appointments last up to 15 minutes. The modal will stop displaying the loading icon once your counselor is ready to meet.
Please note: drop-in hours coincide with classes being in session during the fall and spring semesters.They are not offered during the summer. When drop-in hours are not in session we encourage you to schedule a meeting with your career counselor.