Thursday, September 9, 2021
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. EST
The LGBTQIA+ Industry Networking Event provides our Employer Partners a chance to connect with LGBTQIA+ students at NC State.
The scheduling window for NC State students will open on
Thursday, September 2 at 5 p.m.
To attend, you will need to create an account in Career Fair Plus and schedule meetings with employers.
- Career Fair Plus - download the Career Fair Plus app or go to the web portal to see employers that are attending and schedule meetings.
- Employers will offer 1:1 and Group Meetings.
- Virtual Career Fair Resources - a variety of resources for students regarding the virtual career fair platform.
- Career Development Center - need assistance with your resume, job search strategies, elevator speech, want to meet with you Career Counselor?
- The scheduling window for NC State students will open on Thursday, September 2 at 5 p.m.
This event will showcase STEM employers dedicated to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Registration for employers is $300 (for-profit) and $75 (non-profit/gov't) and includes access to the virtual platform.
Proceeds from this event will support the success of students within the LGBTQIA+ community at NC State. If you have any questions about this event, please email email@example.com