Pre-Law Services at NC State offers guidance, information, and support to students who are thinking about law school. Pre-Law Services are offered through the Career Development Center.
Through Pre-Law Services at NC State, students receive guidance on preparing for law school, taking the LSAT, and applying to law school.
Pre-Law Services at NC State offers students the opportunity to learn and network through experiential learning programs, internships, seminars and workshops, and the annual law school fair.
Advising Hours and Location
Pre-Law advising sessions are available by appointment only. To make an appointment, please email the Pre-Law Advisor:
B. Ray Easterlin, Ed.D.
NC State Career Development Center
Join the Listserv
Joining our Google Group listserv allows for you to receive valuable information about opportunities such as job/shadowing experience and other events and content that will help you in building a strong application for health professions programs. To join, click “Sign in to view this group,” make sure you are signed-in with your NC State Gmail account, and then click “Apply for Membership.”
PLSA at NC State
The NC State Pre-Law Students’ Association (PLSA) is a student group focused on providing opportunities for students planning on attending law school. The PLSA hosts monthly meetings with guest speakers that include professors, representatives from various law schools, lawyers, and current law students. The PLSA also offers students opportunities for community service and campus involvement.
- Find them at GET INVOLVED.
- Find them on Facebook.
- NC students receive a discount from The Princeton Review for LSAT prep courses.
- Click here for information on The Princeton Review for NC State students
Law School Fair
The 2017 Law School Fair will be held on Tuesday, November 7 from 3-5 p.m. in the Talley Student Center Ballroom. Over 80 law schools are expected to attend. See who’s attending!
- LSAT Preparation
- Preparing for law school
- Applying to law school
- Law School Admissions Council (LSAC)
- Boston College Law School Locator
- The Boston College Online Law School Locator gives you an idea of what schools you are most likely to be accepted into based on your GPA and LSAT score.
- The Princeton Review
- NC State University’s LSAT prep programs provide you with up to 28 instructional hours from leading test prep provider The Princeton Review. You will master content, build skills, and learn proven test-taking strategies from a Princeton Review instructor who is 100% invested in helping you achieve your best score. NC State students receive a discount.