Updated: January 22, 2021
Due to the University’s response to COVID-19, the Career Development Center services will be delivered in a virtual format. Please review the information below.
Career Counselors will conduct career counseling appointments via Zoom. Students can continue to schedule an appointment through ePACK. If there are any problems trying to schedule your virtual appointment in ePACK, please contact your career counselor via email.
Virtual Drop-in Hours
Open to all majors. No appointment necessary. Drop-in hours are brief sessions with a career counselor to address questions you may have about your resume, cover letter, interviewing or any part of your internship/job search.
Please note: drop-in hours coincide with classes being in session during the fall and spring semesters.They are not offered during the summer. When drop-in hours are not in session we encourage you to schedule a meeting with your career counselor.
Virtual Career Resources
- ePACK – continue to search and apply to jobs and internships and schedule appointments with your career counselor.
- PackPros Online – FREE professional development and career readiness series led by career ambassadors and leading employers from around the region. From LinkedIn to cover letters, students share their most useful job-seeking tips.
- Career Guide – is a comprehensive resource with advice, strategies, information, examples, activities and tips to help you be career ready.
- Career Assessments – take assessments to explore career interests, skills and preferences. Make an appointment with your career counselor to discuss the results.
- Video Tutorials – job search tutorials and tips
- Career Help During COVID-19 Resources
- Spring 2021 Virtual Career Fairs
- Virtual Career Fair Resources
Students interested in co-op should attend a Co-op Information Session. Sessions will be held virtually via Zoom.
For students who are currently out working or have an offer to start working in future terms please contact your Co-op Coordinator for questions or concerns.
Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
Before submitting any materials, make sure you have reviewed all of the information on the Office of International Services website at: https://internationalservices.ncsu.edu/curricular-practical-training/
Completed CPT application materials can be submitted to the Career Development Center through the Virtual CPT Application Submission Center.
Career Development Center Events & Programming
The Career Development Center will continue to offer our career fairs in a virtual format for Spring 2021. For information regarding Virtual Career Fairs please visit the following link: go.ncsu.edu/virtual-career-fairs
The Career Development Center will be temporarily suspending in-person recruiting events. Employers may still post their jobs and internships in ePACK. In addition, please consider hosting virtual options for campus talent, including interviews, information sessions, and career conversations. If we can assist you with any virtual recruitment activities, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on our social media channels for announcements and updates.
For general questions regarding the Career Development Center please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 919.515.2396.