Boot Camp: Conquering the Job & Internship Challenge
Join us in Mountains Ballroom, Talley Student Union on Sunday, February 17 from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. for an afternoon that includes an employer panel, workshops, an inspiring keynote speaker, and free food and prizes!
Workshop topics will include:
- Building Your High-Intensity Resume
- Knock Out Your Interview
- Peak Performance Cover Letters
- LinkedIn – Don’t Sweat It
- The Two Hour Job Search 1 2 Punch
- Flexing a Grad Student’s Muscles
- Personal Branding – Differentiate Yourself from the Pack
- The Salary Negotiation Challenge
Sunday, February 17 from 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Mountains Ballroom, Talley Student Union
1 p.m. Keynote Speaker – Raven Solomon, President & Founder at Center for Next Generation Leadership & Professional Development
2:15 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – Breakout Sessions (see workshop topics above)
4:15 p.m. Stump the Expert Employer Panel
Avexis, Cisco, Credit Suisse, RTI, Waffle House
5:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Resume Critiques and LinkedIn Headshots
Open to current undergraduate and graduate students and recent alumni. Space is limited so RSVP is required. Please RSVP on ePACK under Events>Workshops!
COME EARLY! A professional photographer will be available for LinkedIn photos from 5:15 p.m. – 6 p.m.