Boot Camp: Conquering the Job & Internship Challenge
Join us in Talley Student Union on Sunday, February 18 from 1-5 p.m. for an afternoon that includes an employer panel, workshops, an inspiring keynote speaker, and free food and prizes!
Workshop topics will include:
- Overcoming Stigma in the Job Market: GPAs, Work Experience, Extra-Curriculars and Non Traditional Job Searchers
- LinkedIn Basic Training
- Build Your High-Intensity Resume
- Knock Out Your Interview
- Marksmanship Training – Taking Aim at Your Job Search
- Overcoming Networking Fears on Linked In
- Cover Letters: Know Your Audience
- Flexing a Graduate Student’s Job Search Muscles
Sunday, February 18 from 1-5 p.m.
Talley Student Center Piedmont/Mountains Ballroom
Open to current undergraduate and graduate students and recent alumni. Space is limited so RSVP is required. Please RSVP on ePACK under Events>Workshops!
COME EARLY! A professional photographer will be available for LinkedIn photos from 12:30-1:00 p.mShare this post