Please check back in January 2021 for Summer 2021 internship opportunities!
The SECU Public Fellows Internship program connects undergraduate students to meaningful summer internships in rural communities. SECU Public Fellows Internships will be 35 hours a week for 10 weeks and pay $13 per hour.
- Must be an undergraduate student returning to campus in the fall
- Must be a North Carolina resident
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student
- May not be taking summer school courses
- Attend the orientation session in April 2021
- Complete eight hours of community service during the internship.
- Complete a post-assessment survey
- Participants are responsible for securing their own housing arrangements
- Present internship experience at local SECU Advisory Board meeting
- Complete the SECU Public Fellows Internship Participation Agreement
- More information coming soon!
How to Apply
- Log into your ePack account
- Search “SECU Public Fellows” in keywords
- Submit your resume to the job post